- Define Open Education Resources (OER) as it relates to your context.
- Discuss the value of OERs in supporting resilience in education in the OECS context.
- Apply principles of OER in the development, repurposing and distribution of digital education content.
- Use different licensing frameworks in the application of OERs in your contexts.
- Apply effective strategies for searching digital education content.
- Employ knowledge of instructional design to evaluate digital education resources.
- Design digital content to meet learner needs, learning styles and intelligences.
- Develop a clear framework for adoption of OERs in your contexts.
- Implement OERs in their educational context
- Report on impact of OERs in their educational context
- Lecturer: Royston Emmanuel
- Lecturer: Sherman Sidonie
This course is intended to introduce teachers to the fundamentals of integrating technology into the teaching/learning process. Teachers will be exposed to web based applications and other media and communication technologies that can enhance productivity and efficiency in course delivery and evaluation.